I'll Be Glad to kill those Who Ruined Nigeria - Charly Boy


A maverick musician, Charles Oputa, also known as Charley Boy, has attributed the systemic failure in Nigeria to the docile attitude of the people.
Charley Boy, a former President of the Performing Musicians Employers Association of Nigeria (PMAN), said this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Friday in Lagos.
 
According to him, the country is in “a bad situation” because the ordinary Nigerians have failed to challenge those in power over their misconduct.
“The reason why Nigeria is the way it is, is because all of us will now sit down.
“We say,‘eehen, na God hand we dey now’.
“All the thieving and everything that has been happening na God say make these people begin thief?

“We wey siddon dey look dey clap for all the rogues and the thieves, shebi we were waiting say maybe one day our sister, our brother or maybe some people fit give me some money.
“So when even I see bad thing, I look the other way because I no wan spoil my turn.
“It’s waiting for your turn that things got this bad; we couldn’t say the truth to people who are ruining our future, that’s the way Nigeria is.
“I’ve stopped fighting for people or for whatever till the day I will now see people are poured into the street because they are disgusted and they are tired, I will carry my gun and come out.
“And I will be happy to kill some of these people who have ruined Nigeria.’’
Charley Boy said that he would only go on with his activism when other Nigerians expressed their willingness to hold the leaders accountable for their actions or inaction.

#NAN
Share on Google Plus

About Jerry Paul

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comment: