Wizkid talks about how he got Drake on Ojuelegba Remix (see for yourself)


Starboy Wizkid talked about how he got Drake and Skepta to feature on Ojuelegba remix, While speaking with Empire FM in Ghana, Wizkid explained that a series
of messages between him and Drake on Instagram brought forth the remix. See what he told Empire FM below ...

“I was there and saw that Drake followed me on Instagram so I DMed him and I was like ‘Yoh, I’m a big fan of your music and he was like I like your music as well’. So we started talking and we talked about hooking up in London, so I went to London the next day and when I got there, I saw that he had already done his verse to the song, it was just funny mehn!”
Lol....and you know what, Drake nailed it in that song, he was just so on point. #Loveit
Share on Google Plus

About Jerry Paul

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comment: