Man with 15cm manhood unable to find spouse


Roberto Esquivel Cabrera , a 52-year-old man has no work and no partner and it’s all because of his enormous 48cm long manhood.
According to Cabrera , the women he met were afraid to have sex with him and their relationship didn’t work out. Moreover, now he wants to be registered as disabled due to inability to find any suitable job for him and be
recognised by the Guinness Book of World Records.
He said: “Look where it is, it goes far below the knees. I cannot do anything, I cannot work, and I am a disabled so I want authorities to declare me as a disabled person and give me support. Then, I want to go to the Guinness to get recognition.”
He even underwent a medical examination and had an X-ray done to dispel all suspicions regarding his penis’ length. The scans showed that his phallus was actually 15", 24cm long while the rest was extra skin.
The current holder of the title “a man with the largest penis in the world” is Jonah Falcon , whose penis as 24 cm in
length when flaccid and 34 cm in length when erect.
Share on Google Plus

About Jerry Paul

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comment: