Man City New Boss "Surprisingly" Drops Senior Player Ahead of Season Opener

According to reports making rounds, new Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has excluded first choice goalkeeper Joe Hart from their season opener against Sunderland.

Just few weeks into assuming the managerial position at Manchester City, players seem to be struck with a reality check. This time it happens to be goal keeper Joe hart who was dropped from the Citizens’ elite team first appearance of the season. It appears the English man has not impressed Guardiola over pre-season having conceded some questionable goals notably against Arsenal.

Joe hart also had an extremely poor tournament at the Euro 2016, City’s attention will now be shifted to second choice willy caballero who has had the enough chance to prove himself in the city squad but there are reports that pep may yet bring in Barcelona shot-stopper marc Andre ter stegen to replace Hart as the number one at the Etihad stadium, although it will be difficult to lure the goalie away from Camp Nou as Barca has not made clear intentions of selling their keeper.While Everton also said to keen on getting Joe hart on loan as his chances under the Spaniard are very slim.

Earlier this summer, Samir Nasri was told to train away from the first team due to his weight issues. Manchester city will face Sunderland in a late kick-off on Saturday.

Share on Google Plus

About Ukandu Jerry Paul

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comment: