Actress, Queen Nwokoye Fires Back at Detractors, Debunks Rumours of Sleeping With Movie Producers Before Stardom


 
Amidst rumours spreading round of how sensational Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye slept with producers before hitting fame, the actress has come out to debunk the rumour saying she in no way had time for such frivolities.
According to her, sleeping with producers is way of people trying to explain one's failure.
“Lagos is too rowdy. It’s too busy for me. In Lagos, everybody is hustling. I am not a hustler. All my life, I have never had to hustle for anything, anything I have came to me, including stardom.” she said
‘‘If it is true that actresses have to sleep with producers to get roles, I’m happy I didn’t have to do so.
“Sometimes, it is people’s way of trying to explain away their failure. I didn’t pass through it”.


Debunking rumours that she is proud, Nwokoye said “I don’t think anybody can accuse me of being proud. I don’t even consider myself a star and I don’t see how someone like me can begin to act arrogantly.”
“From my experience, nobody ever asked to sleep with me. If you present yourself as someone that can sleep around to get roles, people will treat you that way. But the truth is how many people do you want to sleep with before you become famous?”
The delectable and talented actress since making her debut in 2004, has feature in several nollywood movies with accolades and nominations
#Greennews
Share on Google Plus

About Jerry Paul

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comment: