I Have Failed in Ensuring Free and Fair Elections - Buhari Confess

President Buhari acknowledged on Thursday evening that his attempt in ensuring free and fair elections in Kogi, Rivers and Bayelsa State has failed.

“I am afraid I did not succeed in the election in Kogi, Bayelsa, Rivers. I think that more Nigerians were killed or killed themselves in Rivers than in any particular state. At this stage of our political development, to remain brutal is shameful and as a government, I promise we will do something by the next general election”, Buhari said while addressing members of the All Progressive Congress (APC) at the party’s National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting in Abuja.

However, Buhari appealed to the military and other security agencies to never give room for compromise during elections.

Share on Google Plus

About Jerry Paul

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comment: