Tragedy: Teenage Okada Rider Dies From Electrocution In Otukpo, Benue State (GraphicPhotos)


A teenage boy was on Thursday, electrocuted in Otukpo, Benue State.
The sad incident occurred around 7.30am at Vanapo Hotel junction.
The victim and two others were riding on a motorcycle to an Abattoir when they got stuck in a puddle of water on the road, close to an electric pole that was poorly
insulated...
Unfortunately, the victim fell into the water and was immediately electrocuted by shock waves. He died on
the spot while the two other passengers escaped unharmed.
The survivors then alerted neighbors who informed the police. With help from the Power Holding Company, the victims remains was evacuated to the mortuary.
May his soul rest in peace. See more pics below
Share on Google Plus

About Ukandu Jerry Paul

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comment: