If Politics Weren't Sexy, My Wife Wouldn't Venture Into It


The National Leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC) has said that if politics weren’t sexy, his wife Senator Oluremi Tinubu would not be practising it, Greennews reports
He made this known at his 8th Colloquium at the International Conference centre, Abuja as he exalted vice President Yemi Osinbajo, whom he referred to as “my attorney-general” for initiating the colloquium eight years ago.
“My wife, as you have (seen) from the documentary, was one of the youths who were criticising us, the politicians. She said ‘make politics sexy so that youths can participate.
“I got to the podium and said look at my wife, if politics is not sexy, what is she doing here? Remi, thank you for tolerating my trouble”, he said.
Share on Google Plus

About Jerry Paul

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comment: