Genevieve Makes Me W*t, Got a Crush on Her – Actress Ruth Eze


Actress Ruth Eze reacting to the rise of homosexuals in Nollywood, the University of Benin graduate and Imo State-born role interpreter said that she would never be pushed to be a part of such immoralities.
But when pushed further, Eze confessed that her burning, lustful passion for sultry actress, Genevieve Nnaji, could make her have a re-think.
In her words, “Only Genevieve Nnaji can make me throw caution to the wind and become a lesbian, but fortunately she is not. I am obsessed with Genevieve. She makes me wet! If she tells me to become her partner today, I’ll apologise to God and jump at the offer.
“Anyway, I’m not a lesbian but I am not against them. If they believe they can stand the consequences (of their actions), then they can do whatever they like with their bodies. I have good boobs that both men and women admire and can’t seem to take their eyes off me. My fellow ladies always harass me, to get intimate with them, but I haven’t tried such.”




The SunNews
Share on Google Plus

About Jerry Paul

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comment: