Nollywood: I am too Pretty to be Broke - Liz Anjorin Speaks


Controversial actress, Liz Anjorin, in a new interview with Punch said she wants Nigerians to know that she is a pretty damsel and as such, she can never be broke.
Recently, rumours went viral that she has gone broke as she has allegedly closed down her shop, sold off her cars and is now selling local gin popularly called paraga...

Reacting to the story when Saturday Punch called her on the phone earlier in the week, the actress said:
“I have three solid cars. I drive an Envogue,
a Chrysler and an Xterra. I am even about
buying the fourth car. How would anybody
think I am broke? I am almost tempted to
curse all those peddling this rumour about
me. They are just craz people







I don’t have a paraga shop. I don’t know
where they got the story from. Of all the
actresses that have clothing business, just
three dresses from my shop would just be
equal to the amount they spent on their
shops. My shop is worth well over N80m.
Can any paraga seller afford the things I
wear? I don’t want to brag but people
should respect themselves.
I think an enemy of progress is spreading
this news. Anybody who doesn’t like me
should go and hug a transformer. I just
shot a soap recently; I also released a
video. If I am broke, would I be spending
millions on these projects?
I have never borrowed money from
anybody. I am living large, I live at Ikoyi. I
was the first Yoruba actress to have lived
at Lekki Phase One (Lagos). I am the first
to have a shop. On top of it all, I am a very
pretty girl, I can never be poor. Even
without me working, I can never be poor. I
can only be broke if there is no God,” she
said.
Share on Google Plus

About Jerry Paul

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comment: