Tragic: Female UNILAG Student Electrocuted AtCampus Hostel


A female University of Lagos student was electrocuted yesterday Sept. 8th after a high tension cable fell on her in front of the Sodeinde hall of residence in the campus.

According to reports, the young lady was immediately rushed to the Lagos state Teaching Hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival."
May her soul rest in perfect peace!!!
Share on Google Plus

About Ukandu Jerry Paul

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chaiii.....May her soul rest in peace