MUST READ: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church,Turns "Keke Driver”


Mr Ray Morphy first caught our attention a few weeks ago when he went above and beyond to donate his hotel building in Lafia, Nasarawa State, to a catholic church to have it converted into a hospital for the Internally Displaced Persons.
His extraordinary gesture, was an inspirational act of kindness that didn’t go unnoticed...

Morphy recently did something that most Nigerians wouldn’t dare attempt. Living the simple life! In a bid to see what it felt like living the life of an average Nigerian hustler, Morphy took a day out, got
hold of a tricycle and pretended to be a real Keke Napep rider.
The shocking reactions he got from passengers pretty much summed up his experience.
Below is how he tells his story:
MY DAY AS A KEKE OPERATOR
“I am back and I had a lot of fun today cruising the city as a keke Operator!
Lots of fun carrying passengers to their destinations and then refusing their money. Come and see surprise, consternation, wonderment and
even fear!

Moreover, I had a blast speaking to passengers with an
Oxford accent. Some pitied me when I told them I just returned from UK and since I had no job, I took to keke
riding.
Come and see sympathy. Ordinary Nigerians are truly kind
and loving people! God bless you all for your kind hearts!
It was fun and I had the pleasure of sharing and
interacting with people I would never had met otherwise!
Glad I had the brainwave to do this.
A couple of females even shed tears of sympathy for me.
They were sad that I came back home from abroad only to become a keke Operator! Women can be so kind!”
Below are Photos of Ray Morphy handing over his hotel building to Bishop Audu of Lafia Diocese Catholic church in Nasarawa state
Share on Google Plus

About Jerry Paul

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comment: