UNBELIEVABLE: Bride-to-be starts going bald weeks to her big day


A bride-to-be was left shocked after she started to go bald due to stress, a few weeks to her wedding day.
Hairdresser, Ellie Baker , 35, was devastated when she lost her own locks and had to walk down the aisle in specially designed extensions after suffering Alopecia .

She had been busy planning the ceremony when her hair began to fall out. Ellie had this to say while speaking to UK Mirror:
"Losing my hair before my wedding was every bride's worst nightmare. One day I came out the shower and there was a
tiny circular bald patch on the back of my head. Doctors told me not to worry but within weeks the whole house was
covered in my hair. After a while I started to develop large bald patches. I was very worried, I didn't want to be a bald
hairdresser, but I especially didn't want to be a bald bride."
Ellie, a mother-of-three from Plymouth, Devon , managed to use special hair extensions to get through the big day and
turned heads for all the right reasons.
Ellie said: "It was actually really effective and you couldn't see what I
was hiding, which was a relief. No one noticed the hair extensions, so it was a big confidence boost. I didn't want to
look back at the pictures of me on my wedding day and see a bald woman in a wedding dress. Thanks to the hair extensions that is not the case.


And since tying the knot, she has set up a support group for other sufferers of the condition.
Share on Google Plus

About Jerry Paul

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comment: